FORT COLLINS, CO — The opening of marijuana retailers is positively associated with rising neighborhood home values, according to data published in the journal Contemporary Economic Policy. Colorado State University researchers assessed the impact of dispensary openings in Denver on home prices in the immediate vicinity. They reported: “[A] new dispensary opening increases house prices by 7.7 percent […]
ATHENS, GA — Cannabis retail facilities are associated with increased home values, according to data to be published in the journal Real Estate Economics. Researchers from the University of Georgia at Athens, the University of Wisconsin – Madison, and California State University Sacramento assessed the relationship between operational retail cannabis facilities in Denver, Colorado and fluctuations in nearby housing values. […]
Senators amended a House-approved bill, S. 22, to include the language of H. 170, which the House approved earlier this week MONTPELIER, VT — The Vermont Senate passed a bill on Friday that would make personal possession and cultivation of small amounts of marijuana legal for adults 21 and older beginning in July 2018. The […]
Since its founding, NORML has advocated that statewide legalization efforts – whether through a ballot initiative or using the legislative process – should ideally include provisions that permit and protect the act of home cultivation by marijuana consumers. This advocacy has resulted in more than 16 states now allowing home cultivation, including in six of […]
Marijuana Legalization: Should Bernie Sanders' Home State Embrace Socialized …
As one of Vermont's approximately 2,500 official medical marijuana patients, Robert Gwynn is excited his state lawmakers are considering legalizing cannabis. Born with neurofibromatosis type 1, a tumor disorder that has left him with debilitating nerve …
Read more on International Business Times
Smoking is the practice of tasting or inhaling the vapor given out by substances like tobacco, opium or cannabis when burnt. Combustion of these substances release nicotine that is absorbed into the lungs. Smoking is actually a recreational drug use and a tobacco addict does enough harm to his or her health. Smoking, in other words, is a deadly habit. It increases the risk of lung cancer, oral cancer, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis, heart attack, COPD, erectile dysfunction, birth defects etc. Cigarette is the most common smoking tool. Some people also use loose tobacco and rolling paper to make hand rolled cigarettes. The other smoking tools are pipes, bongs, hookahs, cigars, bidis and vaporizers.
Smokers can be of 2 types: active smokers and passive smokers. People who are addicted to smoking are active smokers. Passive smokers are people who do not smoke but breathe in the air or vapor exhaled by the person who is smoking. Both are equally harmed. People are slowly becoming aware of the hazardous effect of smoking on health and are trying desperately to curb smoking. The efforts to quit smoking often become useless because of withdrawal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, tremors, increased pulse rate, irritability etc. Here are some quit smoking home remedies to combat withdrawal symptoms and help people out.
1. Take 1 teaspoon honey twice daily. It helps to get rid of tobacco addiction
2. Take grape seed extracts in ample amount daily. This repairs the lung damage caused by smoking.
3. Mix two tablespoon baking soda in a glass of water and sip the solution with every meal. This will help you quit smoking
4. Chew licorice stick if you feel the urge to smoke.
5. Drink glassful orange juice twice daily. Its acidic nature helps to fight nicotine addiction
6. Extract juice of grated radish, mix with 2 teaspoon honey and take. This is an effective quit smoking home remedy.
7. Drinking of glassful grape juice helps you to give up smoking.
8. Chew on a clove after smoking. This will stop you from lighting up another.
9. Eating a carrot would help you check the cravings for smoking.
10. Drink valerian tea or passion flower tea to get rid of the habit of smoking
11. Slowly chew the chopped dried root of sweet flag. This helps you to manage withdrawal symptoms and makes quitting easier.
12. Take the herb oat straw. It works amazingly as a quit smoking remedy.
13. Use vinegar as a room freshener. Spray it in your room to expel the scent of smoke. This will stop you from wishing to smoke.
14. Suck 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper slowly. This will reduce your urge to smoke.
Read more Home Remedies for Quit Smoking. Also know useful Home Remedies for Sinus Infection. Read effective Home Remedies for Heartburn.
Joh and Pete take a look at a home that incorporates age-old building practices together with modern techniques to deliver outstanding energy conservation without compromising on modern style and luxury.
HEMP to the rescue again, SUPER CAPACITORS
Video Rating: 4 / 5